RC Transport.org.uk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RC Transport.org.uk

Forum for radio controlled vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Home to the south east (Kent) detlin Rc truck meets. Tamiya trucks robbe and dammitz alike

2 posters

Online / PDF Free RC Scale Trucks magazine

johnboy
    johnboy
    Learner driver
    Learner driver

Online / PDF Free RC Scale Trucks magazine Empty Online / PDF Free RC Scale Trucks magazine

Post  johnboy Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 am

Hi All
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place but didn't know wher else to put it.

I am thinking of putting an online / PDF magazine together purely for RC Trucks. This would probably be bi-monthly and feature articles, how to's, show reports, interviews etc.

I am just doing the research at the moment and was wondering what sort of interest there would be. It would be free to download and would depend on submitted articles by RC truckers as well as stuff, and tech that would be researched.

I am really keen to get this running, so if anyone wants to be included in the first issue and want send me some photos and some write up about their trucks i will see what i can do. I still can't guarantee anything until i see what response i get.

Send any photos and copy to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have mocked up a cover for what i want to do and it is only a mock up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thoughts?

So, what would be the interest?

John
    ray breakdown man
    Multi drop
    Multi drop

Online / PDF Free RC Scale Trucks magazine Empty Re: Online / PDF Free RC Scale Trucks magazine

Post  ray breakdown man Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 am

sounds interesting john

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:16 pm