RC Transport.org.uk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RC Transport.org.uk

Forum for radio controlled vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Home to the south east (Kent) detlin Rc truck meets. Tamiya trucks robbe and dammitz alike

4 posters

Faversham Vintage Vehicle Weekend

Moqus
    Moqus
    Wagon and drag
    Wagon and drag

Faversham Vintage Vehicle Weekend Empty Faversham Vintage Vehicle Weekend

Post  Moqus Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi all
    For those of you that I haven't mentioned it to, the members of this site have been invited to exhibit our trucks, trailers and plant at this years Faversham Vintage Vehicle Weekend. (for those of u that don't know Faversham is about 30 mins away from Detling) It is on 19 and 20th May this year. The weekend is run every year by Shepard Neame Brewery and this year they wanted to add to the show. At the moment they only have the space for us to do a static display on two tables- one is 24ft long and the other 12ft. The plan is to put trucks and trailers on the longer table and all the plant on the smaller table, with at least one 360 working moving dirt from one container to another, and if room allows a forklift loading up a trailer. The organiser is still trying to find us some space to have a small lay out but will not be able to say yes or no until nearer the time when he knows exactly how much space is going to be taken up by other exhibits.
    Our tables will be inside the bar area, but that is no guarantee the bar will be open Ray! We can set up on Friday 18th between 4 and 9pm, or 7.30 to 10 am on the Saturday.
    We have been told there will be tea and coffee readily available and if we can give a final number, sandwiches will be given out too. There are a few takeaways and a tesco in the town if people want more than just a sandwich.
    Therefore what I need is for people to tell me if they are coming, what days and what they are bringing. Also if anyone has any gear boxes etc we can set up with a battery can they let me know.
    Cheers
    Rob
    ihudson
    ihudson
    Box van man
    Box van man

Faversham Vintage Vehicle Weekend Empty Re: Faversham Vintage Vehicle Weekend

Post  ihudson Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 am

Hi Rob ill be attending the show both days, ill bring everything i got and polish my car for thr display aswell lol..

1x scania recovery
    1x scania r420
    1x man 6x4
    1x cat 345
    1x forklift
    2x trailers
    1x ford dumper (if i ever finish it)
    assorted bits

and my vectra vxr (polished)
    I havnt got any spare gearboxs though!!lol

LITTLE TRUCKER PAT
    LITTLE TRUCKER PAT
    Box van man
    Box van man

Faversham Vintage Vehicle Weekend Empty FAVERSHAM SHOW

Post  LITTLE TRUCKER PAT Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi ROB
    I CAN DO BOTH DAYS

I HAVE =
    KING HAULER
    MAN UNIT
    2 LOWLOADERS
    1 FLATBED
    1 POLE TRALER
    1 360 DIGGER
    BOXES OF DIRT
    1 TIPPER TRAILER
    1 DUMP TRUCK
    1 DOZER

ILL CLEAN MY OLD VAN JUST FOR THE TWO DAYS Very Happy
    LITTLE TRUCKER PAT
    LITTLE TRUCKER PAT
    Box van man
    Box van man

Post  LITTLE TRUCKER PAT Sat May 12, 2012 6:48 am

Moqus wrote:Hi all
    For those of you that I haven't mentioned it to, the members of this site have been invited to exhibit our trucks, trailers and plant at this years Faversham Vintage Vehicle Weekend. (for those of u that don't know Faversham is about 30 mins away from Detling) It is on 19 and 20th May this year. The weekend is run every year by Shepard Neame Brewery and this year they wanted to add to the show. At the moment they only have the space for us to do a static display on two tables- one is 24ft long and the other 12ft. The plan is to put trucks and trailers on the longer table and all the plant on the smaller table, with at least one 360 working moving dirt from one container to another, and if room allows a forklift loading up a trailer. The organiser is still trying to find us some space to have a small lay out but will not be able to say yes or no until nearer the time when he knows exactly how much space is going to be taken up by other exhibits.
    Our tables will be inside the bar area, but that is no guarantee the bar will be open Ray! We can set up on Friday 18th between 4 and 9pm, or 7.30 to 10 am on the Saturday.
    We have been told there will be tea and coffee readily available and if we can give a final number, sandwiches will be given out too. There are a few takeaways and a tesco in the town if people want more than just a sandwich.
    Therefore what I need is for people to tell me if they are coming, what days and what they are bringing. Also if anyone has any gear boxes etc we can set up with a battery can they let me know.
    Cheers
    Rob

ANY UPDATE ON THIS SHOW .ROB
    Rich81
    Rich81
    Wagon and drag
    Wagon and drag

Post  Rich81 Sat May 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Me and dad will be along for the sat pal will bring the dumper and do a fork lift demo on a corner of the table
    Moqus
    Moqus
    Wagon and drag
    Wagon and drag

Post  Moqus Sat May 12, 2012 8:27 pm

– set up will be either Saturday morning from 7.30am to 10.00am or on Friday evening from 4pm to 9pm so if all could let me know when there coming
    Moqus
    Moqus
    Wagon and drag
    Wagon and drag

Post  Moqus Sat May 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi everyone
    I had this information emailed to me this morning.

Interest in the weekend has been encouraging – there are over 500 classic cars booked to appear on the Sunday together with a variety of other vehicles, and on the Saturday there are about 20 classic buses booked with more promised – many of them operating special bus services during the day. We are running brewery tours during the day and have arranged that they will finish in The Old Brewery Store.

Model Roads and Trams Show
    Saturday & Sunday May 19th & 20th.
    THE OLD BREWERY STORE
    Entrance in Conduit Street, Faversham ME13 7DF

Exhibitor Notes

• Exhibitors will be able to unload into the venue from the Director’s car park in Conduit Street. Vehicles may then be left in this secure parking area until the end of the exhibition. Please only use this car park if you are unloading exhibits, all other vehicles should park in one of the town car parks or over the other side of Faversham Creek where there is free street parking.

• The exhibition is being advertised via our own website and publicity material as well as through enthusiast and local press.

• The Old Brewery Store is a disabled friendly venue.

• Setting up is from 4pm until 8pm on the Friday evening or on the Saturday morning from 8.00am.

• The exhibition will be open to the public from 10am until 4.30pm on Saturday 19th and 10am to 4.00pm on Sunday 20th.

• We will supply power to as close to each layout as possible but it would be helpful if you could bring at least one longish 13amp lead with you.

• Free tea and coffee will be available to exhibitors during the day, and there will be free bacon rolls available to exhibitors during setting up on Saturday morning. The Old Brewery Store bar will be open during the day selling light refreshments. There are several cafes etc. nearby.

• Smoking is not permitted in either The Old Brewery Store or the brewery.

• Unless accompanied by a member of staff, exhibitors and visitors may only enter and leave The Old Brewery Store by the main entrance.

• We will be charging a flat rate of £2 for entry to the exhibition. Brayspeed will be charging an extra fee for taking part in their races.

• Please let me know if you are planning to sell any items from your stand.

If anyone has any questions please ring me and I'll try and answer them as best I can.

Cheers

Rob

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:19 am