RC Transport.org.uk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RC Transport.org.uk

Forum for radio controlled vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Home to the south east (Kent) detlin Rc truck meets. Tamiya trucks robbe and dammitz alike

3 posters

Hi from a newbie.

Mister-shifter
    Learner driver
    Learner driver

Hi from a newbie. Empty Hi from a newbie.

Post  Mister-shifter Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:04 am

Hi all, Just like to introduce myself.
    Mister Shifter, a new name to you but to those of you who came to Iwade on the 8th and kindly helped us at our fun day you would recognise me as Noel, one of the organisers (the old bearded one in the blue waterproof).
    Everyone was very impressed with the display you put on for us and on behalf of everybody who came to the event we would like to thank you all for giving up your time to support us, also for your very kind donation to our funds.
    I understand from our treasurer that we certainly broke even, (despite the weather), possibly made a small gain, so it was worth braving the weather.
    Having spoken to Rob about your group and meeting some of you I felt I would like to become a member, I used to be a member of the UK Tank club and have a couple of 1/6th scale military haftracks.
    I left the tank club because there were no regular meets, only at shows which in the main were too far away for me to get to so I got virtually nothing from it.
    As my name implies 'Mister Shifter' I will be concentrating on earthmovers and to that end I have now completed my first, a 1/16th 'Bruder' Cat DELTA tracked loader, and am into my second, another 'Bruder' this time the small 'CAT' dozer.
    I'm hoping to be able to get along to one of the meetings soon so I look forward to seeing you there.
    Regards to all, Noel.
    LITTLE TRUCKER PAT
    LITTLE TRUCKER PAT
    Box van man
    Box van man

Hi from a newbie. Empty Re: Hi from a newbie.

Post  LITTLE TRUCKER PAT Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:06 am

WELCOME TO THE CLUB
    REGARDS
    PAT
    ray breakdown man
    Multi drop
    Multi drop

Post  ray breakdown man Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:29 am

hi noel good to see you made it to the dark side,see you at the next detling meet
    ray

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:00 am