RC Transport.org.uk

Forum for radio controlled vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Home to the south east (Kent) detlin Rc truck meets. Tamiya trucks robbe and dammitz alike

Hello to one and all.

Rich81
    Wagon and drag
    Wagon and drag

Hello to one and all.

Post  Rich81 on Thu May 19, 2011 6:29 am

Hello to one and all,

I’m Richard from the South East and have been doing trucks for 14 years and still going getting my first one when I was 16 which was a King Hauler and box trailer, which I still have today!! The King hauler is now a road train and the box trailer is now 4 but going on to 5 tankers trailers hahaha, also in my collection is a Aeromax, Volvo rigid, Scania and a Wedico Cat dumper which is half owned by my Dad Very Happy the only truck that is really finshed is my Aeromax oh and the dumper too, the others are working progress even the road train after all these years. The volvo may be getting chopped in for a Scania cab as I quite like the idea of having a fleet of Scanias now lol choices choices.

As for the trailers: the one box and 5 tankers, I also have 2 reefers, and a couple of flat bed kits, which the flat beds were brought really for donating for other little projects.

I really enjoy the hobby out of all the ones over the years that I have done, buggy racing, boats, a bit of aircraft this has got to be the best so far.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:16 am